2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My son and I arrived just before 6 PM 1/2/17, were seated promptly and handed the colorful enticing menues.He ordered a chicken sandwich and I selected the salmon griddle based on what I saw from your colored photo.

Our order was taken at 6:05 but never was delived until 6:28. Two couples had sat down after us and had what looked like dinner orders served to them at 6:20. I didn't want to make issue of the wait time but wondering whether the salmon had to be flown in from Juneau. How long does it take to bake or steam a salmon chunk and not what your colored photo showed!

This was piece about 4"x 2"x maybe 1 1/2" thick. What a rip off for $12.

The sides of broccli and carrots were soft and mushy that I just discarded.If you are going to present a menu in color the patron should be given a similar dupilcate.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Salmon.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Credit toward another try, as next time I'll concentrate on your breakfast menu selections..

I didn't like: Waited for an hour.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1264914

You waited 23 minutes for someone to cook both meals and you are complaining about the time you had to wait. You really need to grow up.