14240 US-395, Adelanto, CA 92301, USA

I do enjoy going to Denny's, however, January 4 at about 6:00 pm my son and I ordered dinner. He order spaghetti and meatballs and I ordered pot roast.

Both were very cold. The manager asked if everything was ok, my son said, somewhat. She then looked at me, when she asked if everything was ok. I told her no.

She had asked again as I told her my dinner was cold, thinking she did not hear me the first time. She then began to yell at me. She told me not to raise my voice when she was raising hers. I was set back since I had laryngitis and had a difficult time in speaking.

She began again to reprimand me when I asked for the manager. She informed me she was the manager. Then I persisted to ask for a hot meal. Pot roast is suppose to be hot.

If I wanted a cold meal I would have ordered a cold salad. No manager should reprimand customers. Customers should have proper service and proper ordered meal. The server was great.

My complaint was this woman manager who seems to think she call yell and make reprimands over customers. She needs to be fired.

I have restaurant management experience and none of my managers would ever speak to any customer in the manner she spoke to me and my son. We will never go there again.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Pot Roast.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments