1.5
Cleanliness

I went with 3 others to Denny's Saturday the eleventh 2017, and was properly seated.problem was I sat there a hour and some before asking for my waiter, which table on both sides of me whom had recently arrived after me already had drinks and where being served there food, so I let waiter know we have been here a long time and have not seen a waiter and others were served while we where just sitting ..

I was able to get a drink ten minutes later ws asked about menu choices, so apparently if you substitute something it has to be a build your own, waiter never said so, took my order and rest of table, then my husband and his friend was served women served ten minutes later, and nothing was as ordered only for the woman, so I went to speak with manager and she was very young and had her nose in the air and face twisted up and also never looked at me, neither apologized, and the manager told me I can only speak to her no corporate office, or anyone to leave a complaint with.which was a lie I was served by a Tiffany D @ table 54

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Waiter.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Being seated right away.

I didn't like: Waiter arguing, Manager being rude, Wait time, Customer service stinks, Food order incorrect.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

there has not yet been any kind of resolution as far as a pardon or such.

I most definitely will never return..

Why would you wait over an hour for a waitress? Come on.

to Anonymous Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1305012

Because it was a special occasion, I don't have an argument , other then I gave them time to properly

wait on me.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1301872

Denny's has a website.Do a search online for it and complain direct to corporate about this location.

My question, tho is: why in the world would you or anyone sit there for an hour or more just waiting for service?

I would have left after ten minutes or less.They obviously didn't need or want your business, so skidaddle to another restaurant.

to h.kitchener Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1305014

I did contact corporate, have not heard back yet about resolution.

I ended up eating at a different restaurant and had a better experience.