Dennys Restaurant Contact Information

• (800) 733-6697

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Headquarters Address:

02:41 AVG CALL DURATION
7% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Dennys Restaurant to Ask about:

Staff:

• “Complaint about services and attitude513”
  • “Bad customer service from mgr on duty”
  • “Poor service, food came out cold, hour wait after calling in” , Review #1273968

Payments and Charges:

• “Birthday coupon”
  • “Need to get a CDL discount card”
  • “Overcharged and attitude from manager”

Request for Information:

• “Complain about a manager and a incident where all my family got kicked out including kids for just asking for the manager for not having almost everything we were trying to order. We are a Hispanic family as we were leaving he was laughing...”
  • “To complain about a store in Lexington Ky”
  • “Questions about my last check”

Employment:

• “W2”
  • “My W-2 form has the SSN and i need that fix”
  • “I'd like to get my w2 form because I moved”

Return/ Replace:

• “We had burnt oancakes toGo . We tried to call the restaurant but no one answered. We the. Returned to eat a meal two days later and the manager refused to replace them”
  • “Wont return item”

Refund:

• “Refund”

Shipping and Delivery:

• “Trying to get the hire date and the date that I left Denny's”
  • “I did not receive the bacon i ordered and this was a takeout order and she tild me they put it in the bag wben was bot abd i was bazicalkt told i was lying”

Product/ Service:

• “Poor quality of food”

Website/ Application:

• “I called yesterday about my application the lady said I don't View application at this like night so I said okay I will call back tomorrow morning so I'll call today and I said my name is Sheila”

Other:

• “Compliment employee” , Review #1417869
  • “I think you have black on black discrimination. I waited 30 min for a to go order. They were very rude very unatenative and i never got my order. Not the first time at this location. No one was in the reastrant. Thats why i dont understand.”
  • “Employee”

Eggs, Coffee, Pancake, Sandwich, Salad

Top 5 Likes about Dennys Restaurant

Food, Service, Zilch, Staff, Good service

Top 5 Dislikes about Dennys Restaurant

Horrible customer service, Worst service ever received, Food customer service, Service, Extreme delay in food delivery

Summary

Denny’s is a large family restaurant chain. It was founded by Harold Butler and Richard Jezak in 1953. Its headquarters is based in Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States. Denny’s is also known as Denny’s Diner. Denny’s menu primarily includes burgers, sandwiches, appetizers, desserts, and salads. Featured dishes are: Bacon Gouda Burger, Honey Jalapeno Bacon Sriracha Burger, Bacon Avocado Cheeseburger, Cake Butter Milk Shake, and Double Berry Banana Pancake Breakfast. The company offers gift cards for any denomination up to US $100. Denny’s operates more than 1500 restaurants in the United States, Canada, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Japan, and other countries. Denny’s does not close on holidays and nights.

Dennys Restaurant reviews and complaints

Dennys Restaurant is ranked 124 out of 1434 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

MasterCard

Edit Description

Dennys Restaurant Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Dennys Restaurant to

i

Products and Services Sold by Dennys Restaurant

Do you have something to say about Dennys Restaurant? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup