2.7

I usually dont like writting bad reviews, but after waiting for so long, i had time to gather my toughts and decided to be that person that goes on a rant, necessary in this case.I also want to add that i work in the costumer service industry, so i know that sometimes things happen to where being time efficient is out of our control, but when costumers before you and some in the same group you came with that were seated with at the same time as you get served way before you to were they are done eating and waiting for you to order is totally unacceptable, when service is walking passed you acting non-chalant to not even ask if everything is fine is direspectful to a point.

I really am lost for words right now.

I am extremly disappointed by the way me and my family were treated at this establishment, again coming from a person that deals with people day in and day out.I go out of my way to treat people efficiently and as respectfully as possible.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Go learn how to spell and then post your sad little story!