2.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

my wife and I ordered nachos and a salad.The food being prepared where the server did her job 45 minutes to get our food.

The location of the restaurant is in New London,Ct Other patrons waited a long time and got there meals in piece meals. Most likely will not go back to this rest. When we got the food it was just OK nothing really special at all. Also the server lacked proper training, did not come around and ask if everything was good.

Had to flag her down to get another drink.Our server was not the only person waiting for food to come out of the back to be served.

Review about: Dennys Restaurant Waiter.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

Oh the horror of using your words like a big boy and asking your server for a beverage refill!Please.....these servers are grossly over worked, under paid and under immense pressure to satisfy every demanding customer while juggling 8 tables of like minded others.

Denny's is not a fine dining establishment, they cater to lower socioeconomic customers with cheap food.

I'll guarantee even if everything were perfect, your one of those abysmal tippers that leave $5 on a $60 bill....guess what?Good servers don't stick around long when they have to work for free so you're left with a perpetual revolving door of new, untrained servers.

You will do yourself a favor by staying out of places like that anyways.