"It's NOT our fault" was the response I received from the shift manager, Andrea, at the discovery of the BONE in my Chicken Fried Steak. She gave 10% off the more expensive meal (the chicken fried steak), after I ordered the "safer" Santa Fe Skillet (no risk of bones in that!). I'm not sure if she is really that IGNORANT or if that's the company attitude and policy!

Over the past several years we have been opted to grab a quick meal other places, but always want to offer the Denny's mainstay that "one more chance," but we're done with that now!

BEWARE is the best advice I can offer, or AVOID DENNY'S!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "stupidity!" of dennys restaurant chicken steak. Dennys Restaurant needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dennys restaurant chicken steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dennys Restaurant.

Had an Experience with Dennys Restaurant?

Comments

You know chickens have bones right?

to Anonymous #1063980

Lmao. People are so disconnected from their food sources it's ridiculous.

Dennys Restaurant - Sanitary Conditions Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin Dennys Restaurant "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Customer Care Review from Halethorpe, Maryland Dennys Restaurant "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Terrible service at Dennys Restuarant Dennys Restaurant "I started going back to Dennys again after about a 12 year period of boycotting them after having sent my burnt eggs back one morning, the cook continued to give..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Received 3 courses Dennys Restaurant "...At breakfast on Sunday I ordered the everyday value slam...bacon poached eggs and..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more SpeedConnect - Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! SpeedConnect "Hands down one of the best companies around to work with for all your internet needs! Whether you are in need of Business or Residential internet service, SpeedConnect can you..." Read more