"It's NOT our fault" was the response I received from the shift manager, Andrea, at the discovery of the BONE in my Chicken Fried Steak. She gave 10% off the more expensive meal (the chicken fried steak), after I ordered the "safer" Santa Fe Skillet (no risk of bones in that!). I'm not sure if she is really that IGNORANT or if that's the company attitude and policy!
Over the past several years we have been opted to grab a quick meal other places, but always want to offer the Denny's mainstay that "one more chance," but we're done with that now!
BEWARE is the best advice I can offer, or AVOID DENNY'S!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Dennys Restaurant Chicken Steak
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I still have not had my questions answerd..."
- ""It's NOT our fault" was the response I received from the shift manager, Andrea, at the discovery of the BONE in my Chicken Fried Steak. She gave 10% off the..."
- "I ordered the thermal/ slimming pants... They look like you can wear them under clothes to help with slimming. I received them... They are scuba gear material and very bulky...."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."