Dennys restaurant, loop 820 south, fort worth, texas
Today marks the celebration of Veterans Day 2012, and there are numerous companies including Denny's who're advertising free, that's the word FREE, meals for veterans.I visited this Denny's off Wichita street and loop 820 south in Fort Worth, Texas, and they had every excuse that they weren't participating...
that's fine... they need to move to the middle east and participate in politics and NO support from our soldiers or veterans over there... 'ya think ?
Point is, don't offer to be kind to veterans and then slap us in the face.That's over the line!117050b8 review #358267
You may also like
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Incorrect drink order, manager was very rude, wore no namw tag, food looked terrible (i took photo), didnt get the gravy i ordered on mash potatoes, manager watching tv while..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "HMS sent an uninsured HVAC Apprentice (Carlos) to my daughter's house. He wanted to replace the inside unit of her heat pump, and didn't bother to "diagnose" the outside. The..."
- "A school should be decorated in such a way that if any parents are willing to visit the school can make a visit and see various things and judge before..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."