Dennys restaurant, loop 820 south, fort worth, texas
Today marks the celebration of Veterans Day 2012, and there are numerous companies including Denny's who're advertising free, that's the word FREE, meals for veterans.I visited this Denny's off Wichita street and loop 820 south in Fort Worth, Texas, and they had every excuse that they weren't participating...
that's fine... they need to move to the middle east and participate in politics and NO support from our soldiers or veterans over there... 'ya think ?
Point is, don't offer to be kind to veterans and then slap us in the face.That's over the line!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "Incorrect drink order, manager was very rude, wore no namw tag, food looked terrible (i took photo), didnt get the gravy i ordered on mash potatoes, manager watching tv while..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I bought 2 dog crates because the website's price popped up as such a great deal hard to resist. But instead of getting what was shown on their website "Pet..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy. Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy. Bought third from U.S. and it..."
- "I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics. I thought I would give this free gift to my wife. 2 Months later after having..."