Dennys restaurant, loop 820 south, fort worth, texas
Today marks the celebration of Veterans Day 2012, and there are numerous companies including Denny's who're advertising free, that's the word FREE, meals for veterans.I visited this Denny's off Wichita street and loop 820 south in Fort Worth, Texas, and they had every excuse that they weren't participating...
that's fine... they need to move to the middle east and participate in politics and NO support from our soldiers or veterans over there... 'ya think ?
Point is, don't offer to be kind to veterans and then slap us in the face.That's over the line!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "We arrived at 7:15 pm jan 5 and 3 waiters passed us 10 times until we literally had to scream or service. After the geniuses who work here figured out..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "So this is the second time I've rented from this enterprise in statesboro first time I had no issue other than them not honoring my AAA discount but that was..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."