Dennys restaurant, loop 820 south, fort worth, texas
Today marks the celebration of Veterans Day 2012, and there are numerous companies including Denny's who're advertising free, that's the word FREE, meals for veterans.I visited this Denny's off Wichita street and loop 820 south in Fort Worth, Texas, and they had every excuse that they weren't participating...
that's fine... they need to move to the middle east and participate in politics and NO support from our soldiers or veterans over there... 'ya think ?
Point is, don't offer to be kind to veterans and then slap us in the face.That's over the line!review #358267
You may also like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "I fell for the dermitage ad about paying $7.00 S&H for a sample product. (Or as it turned out.. a sample trial period of THE product.) Supposedly, order the product..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."
- "I will be attaching a document from my online account with Kaiser. Kaiser has been allowed to violate their patients "Civil Rights" & they have done it with the..."
- "The founder of this establishment is a murderer, a poacher, a coward. The food is substandard. Check Facebook. And get ready to got out of business. This establishment makes ALL..."
- "I get to churches chicken on research and Fairfield in Austin at 10:30 am to buy chicken the women that works there has a attitude and tells me they..."